Softradeai.com claims to be a self-trading AI system that gives its users returns over the course of 35 days.
I will say this is by far one of the well-designed investment websites I have seen out there, even the documentation about the company found on pdf is by far the on a new level of design.
Let’s look a little bit above the designs, the CEO Ryan Baines explained how the company works and you can check the video out on the homepage.
- softradeai.com’s social media presence is great. They have a lot of social media proofs about their services. You can check them out on Facebook, Youtube, Telegram
- softradeai.com looks professional and has more than one method of payment
- The domain was created in December 2019
- The official phone number on the website never connects
- Although the payment gateways are numerous but they are all anonymous. This means that funds cannot be traced to the other party in case a scam situation develops
- The real identity of the website owner is unknown. So we just have to accept what they tell us on the homepage
- softradeai.com promises huge returns in larger packages to get you to pay more
- Telegram support is managed by an Indian
There are so many testimonials on all of their social media but this has a very good resemblance to HYIP investment.
Summary of softradeai.com
|Site Income||Trading Forex|
|Referral Commision||7% - 11%|
|ROI||120% - 255%|
Softradeai.com is paying at the moment but I fear bot for long, the website the barely new to be given 100% trust so invest with care.